Welcome to another NM-ISM tournament: THE INVASION!
February 16th, 2013
Twin Suns Comics
6301 Riverside Plaza NW Suite L-1
Albuquerque NM 87120
Games and Consoles:
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Super Street Fighter IV: AE 2012
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Singles
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Pair Play
King Of Fighters XIII
Persona 4 Arena
Super Smash Bros Melee Singles
All games (except Smash) will be played on PS3
Schedule of Events:
10:30 AM Registration and setup
11:00 AM Super Smash Bros Melee Singles
12:00 PM Persona 4 Arena and King of Fighters
2:00 PM Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Pair Tekken Tag 2
4:00 PM Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 and Tekken Tag 2 Singles
6:00 PM 5v5v5 Regional and Grand Finals
There will be a one time venue fee of $10 and it’ll cost $10 per game you would like to compete in. Tekken Tag 2 Pair Play and Smash tournaments will cost $10 per team member. CASH ONLY!
If you bring a setup (TV and console) your venue fee will be waived.
Universal Rules For Fighting Games
– Best 2 out of 3 per games, best 2 out of 3 per round (TTT2 will be best 3 out of 5 rounds, UMVC3 will be 3 of 5 games)
– Winners, Losers, and Grand finals will be best 3 out of 5 games.
– Double elimination tournament.
– Stages selection – both players must agree to a stage, if players are unable to come to an agreement. Stage must be chosen by random select.
– After a game has concluded, winner must stick with same char/team for the next game. Losers can change char/team and/or stage.
– Game breaking glitches are banned.
– Programmable controls are banned. Button macros (e.g. 1 button to perform 3 punches at once) are allowed.
– Turbo button features are NOT allowed.
– Pausing a game will result in forfeit of that round unless the opponent chooses to waive this option.
– CASH PRIZE Payout – each payout for each game will be paid depending on the pot size of the game. Pot will be broken down like so: 1st – 70%, 2nd – 20%, 3rd – 10%
NEW RULE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!
Wireless controllers are BANNED unless they are in the MadCatz style and use a USB dongle to connect to the console.
Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles Rules
– Matches are best 2 out of 3 games
– Games will be played with 4 stock, the timer set to 8 minutes, and items set to “Off”
– Legal stages: Yoshi’s Story, Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokemon Stadium
– The stage will be randomly selected for the first game in each match. In subsequent games, the loser of the previous game may choose from among the legal stages
– Pausing a game will result in forfeit of a stock, unless the opponent chooses to waive this option
– The Ice Climbers’ “wobbling” grab infinite is banned